Cayben's two now, so it's time for him to enjoy the thrill of downhill skiing. We borrowed some tiny little skis and tiny little boots from Barries Ski and Sport and bundled Cayben up in warm cloths to spend the day in the snow.
Shay, Cayben, and I headed up to Pebble and geared Cayben up for his first downhill experience. When we first put the skis on Cayben he was frustrated and kept saying, "I stuck. I stuck." The complaints quickly ended when I put Cayben in between my skis and started skiing with him. He loved it! He kept telling me to go faster.
He even liked riding the lift. He wasn't afraid at all. I was a little afraid, and probably held on to him a little too tight.
He can't ski on his own yet. In fact, he can't even stand on his skis without falling, but he likes skiing when I'm holding him up. I can't wait to take him again someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment