Shay and I spent the holiday with each other in Idaho Falls. We shopped and ate and enjoyed each others company. It was a nice, unplanned, mellow day.Shay connected with one of his old mission companions on Face Book that lives in Rexburg. Him and his wife met us for lunch at a delicious Mexican restaurant. It was fun chatting with them for awhile.
Another highlight was the sale we found at Old Navy. All the Men's and Baby's cloths were on sale. The already marked down clearance was an extra 50% off. Shay ended up getting three pairs of pants and like six shirts, including a nice sweater, for $30. You can't beat that. I got a tiny little shirt for Baby Bullock for only $1. If Baby Bullock is not a girl, I'll have to give the shirt to someone else. Anyway, it's fun finding good deals because Shay and I are too cheap to pay full price for anything.
Cayben stayed the night at Aunt Jamie's last night and spent today with her. Jamie had Owen and Abby sleep over as well. Cayben had lots of fun. Today he went to lunch with Grandma Elyse, Grandpa Jim, Jamie, and Elyse.
Shay and I got Cayben a monster truck toy for Valentine's Day. We tried to avoid the candy because he gets a lot of that from everyone else. We spent Valentine's evening playing with our son, whom we missed, and hanging out with the Busenbarks. It was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment