Monday, February 23, 2009
A Robe is a Dress, I Guess
Shay has never had a robe or been a wearer of robes before, until now. Great-Grandma Bullock gave Shay a robe about a month ago. Shay decided to try it out a couple of days ago and decided he liked the whole robe concept. Anyway, this morning Cayben was sleeping in bed with me and just started waking up when Shay came in the bedroom wearing his robe. Cayben looked at him through his squinty morning eyes and said in a crackly voice, "Don't wear a dress." Then he said it again, "Don't wear a dress." I guess he thinks his dad should not be wearing dresses... or robes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know- I actually have a picture of Shay in a dress! He and Brady dressed up once in a couple Heather's dresses- I'll have to find it and post it on my blog- hee!
ReplyDelete