Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Three Years


Three years ago today, Shay and I were married. Shay is truly my dream come true. We didn't do much to celebrate today because Shay was busy with school and work and Cayben's been very sick. Shay left a letter to me this morning and made a point (the few moments I saw him today) to tell me he loves me and is happy to be with me. I wrote him a note telling him 100 reasons I love him. It was a simple anniversary, but enjoyable. It's nice to just reflect on my marriage. I truly believe I am in the best relationship I've ever seen or known. I'm the luckiest!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Cassie! We have the same background!--Great minds think alike! Yeah, you and Shay are pretty awesome together. Love you guys!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- has it been three years?! I'm feelin gold- oh wait- no I'm not- I refuse- hee hee love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete