Shay has finally seen the hyped up movie Twilight, based on the book by Stephanie Meyer. Twilight is the first book in a series of 4 books that are beloved by almost every woman I've met, including myself. Until today I had seen the movie 3 times, which is nothing compared to my mom's 7 times, my dad's 5 times (good man), and Jamie and Crystal's 5 times. Shay promised to take me to see the movie when it went to the cheap theater, but my mom insisted on taking us to it today. Shay didn't love it the way girls do, which was expected, but he was kind enough to tell everyone he liked it. Whether or not that's true I don't know, but I have my suspicions he didn't like it so much. Oh well, he's finally seen it, and he'll see it again when he takes me to the cheap theater, as promised.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Twilight Time
Shay has finally seen the hyped up movie Twilight, based on the book by Stephanie Meyer. Twilight is the first book in a series of 4 books that are beloved by almost every woman I've met, including myself. Until today I had seen the movie 3 times, which is nothing compared to my mom's 7 times, my dad's 5 times (good man), and Jamie and Crystal's 5 times. Shay promised to take me to see the movie when it went to the cheap theater, but my mom insisted on taking us to it today. Shay didn't love it the way girls do, which was expected, but he was kind enough to tell everyone he liked it. Whether or not that's true I don't know, but I have my suspicions he didn't like it so much. Oh well, he's finally seen it, and he'll see it again when he takes me to the cheap theater, as promised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment