Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bread Making

Melissa and I had our second Activity Days activity today. The girls came over to my house this morning to make bread. The girls were rambunctious and fun. They loved playing with Cayben and he loved playing with them. Cayben had all his toy guns out and the girls were having fun playing with them. (And I thought guns were for boys!)

We made bread, and while it was rising we had a lesson on how the Sacrament helps renew baptismal covenants. The girls actually mellowed out for the lesson and were very involved. The bread turned out great, thanks to Melissa. I had never made bread before, and I bet if I had to do it without Melissa, I would have messed it up. The bread we made will be used for the sacrament bread tomorrow. The girls are excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment