The bread the Activity Day girls made was used for the sacrament service today. The bishopric announced that it was made by the girls, which made them smile. I looked around at their faces during the passing of the bread, and they all looked so happy. I hope it helped them remember the lesson we had yesterday on the sacrament.
Our Primary class had sharing time today. We were left less than fifteen minutes to do our sharing time, so we had to cut out a lot of stuff. The girls still got to talk about their families and sing "Families Can Be Together Forever," so they got to do most of their parts. I think it went relatively well for having to shorten it.
This evening our family had the privilege of feeding the missionaries dinner. That's something I always enjoy doing. It was nice to chat with the Elders and enjoy the Spirit they bring with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment