Saturday, September 10, 2011

What's Your Favorite Color of Hair?

Aug. 14, 1999
The other night I was putting the kids to bed while Shay was at work. We were laying in bed chatting and got on the conversation topic of hair color. Cayben said that his favorite hair color is purple because rock stars have purple hair. I thought that would be an appropriate time to mention that his dad once had purple hair when he was a "rock star."

"Really?" Was his wide-eyed response.

"Yup."

He then gave an approving chuckle and said, "That is so cool!"

I don't know if Cayben has ever been so proud of his daddy.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. It reminds me of when my own little boy learned that his dad had the priesthood and that the priesthood is the power of God. "Wait. You mean Dad has POWER? Like a SUPER POWER??" (:

    ReplyDelete