I had my ultrasound today, and we're having a baby girl! I am so excited to have both a boy and a girl. Cayben's been telling us all along that our baby is a girl. When we ask him what we should name her, he says, "Sister." I guess that's better than what he used to tell us. He used to tell us that he was going to have a little sister named Brother. We're making progress.
The even better news is everything appeared well on the ultrasound. The ultrasound tech couldn't find our baby's left arm for a minute there, but she's got one. In fact she has all her body parts and they all seem to be developing and functioning appropriately.
Our baby is beautiful. I realize that ultrasound pictures all seem to look pretty similar, at least to the untrained eye, but I truly think our baby is beautiful. Her pictures even look feminine to me. She has a pretty little jaw line and the cutest little chin. I can't wait to see what she really looks like, but I guess I'll have to. I'm going girl crazy and am fighting the urge to buy all the cute little girlie things I see everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment