Today was a BUSY day. Cayben and Shay went fishing with Grandpa Erick at Devils Creek. Cayben had fun riding in Grandpa's boat catching "fish" with his brand new fishing pole. Cayben's fishing pole came with a casting plug that looks like a fish. Cayben enjoyed throwing it out in the water and reeling it in. Grandpa would net it for him and make a big deal about Cayben catching a fish. He enjoyed catching the same little red fish over and over again. Shay enjoyed catching five fish.
I wasn't able to go fishing with the boys because I went to a mental health conference to get CEUs for my job. Even though I really wanted to go fishing, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get six free CEUs. Breakfast and lunch was served as well, which was definitely a bonus.
When I got home in the evening, my parents and Owen and Abby came over to help us pull out our bushes in the front yard. My mom also brought over some plants for us.
Ayden came over this evening as well. Cayben was excited to play with Ayden. Ayden wasn't so excited to play with Cayben. Ayden would scream every time Cayben would get too close to him. I guess Ayden didn't want Cayben in his personal bubble. It was funny. It was driving Cayben nuts. Ayden may have not liked being here so much, but we liked having him over. After he got picked up, our busy day came to an end and sleep ensued.
No comments:
Post a Comment