Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Calling

Last Sunday I got a new calling, well sort of. It wasn't technically a new calling because I'm still a Primary worker. My position in the Primary changed. When our family moved into the ward in July 2007, Shay and I were called to teach the CTR 5 class in the Primary. When we rolled into 2008, we moved up with our class to teach the CTR 6 class. Now I've been asked to teach the Valiant Girls class and be the Activity Days leader. Another women from Primary, Melissa Lambert, will be my partner in this calling. I'll be teaching 10 and 11 year old girls. Activity Days activities include all girls ages 8 to 12. I'm very excited.

Shay's in limbo. The Primary thought he had been released, so they haven't found a position for him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment