Cayben spent the morning playing with the Russells. He was excited he got to help Cory shovel snow and ride on his four-wheeler.
After our morning fun we rode with Shay to Arbon Valley so he could do a work visit. We went off the rode and about got stuck, but somehow Shay got us out. That's a long story, but I'll spare Shay the embarrassment.
After going to Arbon Valley, we decided to go snowshoeing up City Creek. Cayben rode on Shay's back most of the time.
I think he had fun. At least we didn't about freeze his feet off this time.
Cayben surprised us in the evening. Shay and I had only heard Cayben count to three or four. In a movie we were watching, someone counted to five. Then Cayben said, "Six, seven, eight, nine, ten." We had no idea he could count to ten.
No comments:
Post a Comment