Monday, December 12, 2011

IDAHO!!!

We got to go visit Idaho again! This time I didn't lose my camera right when I got home, so I have pictures to show for it.

On December 1st, we drove to LA to catch our flight. It was Cayben and Embrie's first time flying and they did so well.
waiting to catch our flight
Does that boy look a little nervous?
As we were flying into Idaho Falls I had an overwhelming, giddy feeling and felt like screaming. Since I try to portray myself as at least a partially normal adult, I refrained. I knew Shay felt the same way by the goofy smile he had on his face. He confirmed it when he told me he was going to kiss the ground when we got outside. This was said of course before we got outside into the 16 degree weather, where the only thing we could do was focus on breathing.

Both of our parents were there to pick us up. It was so wonderful to see them all!

The next morning I went to Westwood Discount first thing and spent the rest of the day shopping with my mom and Jamie. Shay and Cayben went with Shay's parents, Nick and Carter to Lava Hot Springs. That evening we celebrated my mom's birthday.

Party number two was the following day. Ayden celebrated his fourth birthday! The party was great and the kids had so much fun playing with there super-hero cousins.
Birthday Boy Ayden
Embrie as Hulk


The sun tried to ruin this pic, but I thought it was too cute with all the cousins together.
This is an accidental video, but I just love the choir of cheeses.

Party number three was later that evening when we went to celebrate my niece Morgan's Sweet Sixteen.
Dad, Jamie, Morgan, Mom, Wyett, me, Elyse & Kinley

The next few days were spent playing and playing and playing with family! At some point during this time, the kiddos got to have early Christmases with grandparents.

Christmas with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Elyse...
Grandma Elyse & Grandpa Jim




I'm pretty sure he's happy with the result!

Christmas with Grandma Kim...


Embrie got a book all about belly buttons. Perfect fit for her!


I don't know at which point this was taken, but I just LOVE it...
Embrie with her cousin Wesley!
On Thursday the 8th, Shay and I went along with my parents to the Idaho Falls temple. Now that we live so far away from a temple, I love it even more than I used to. Embrie spent that evening with Grandma Kim and Grandpa Erick. Cayben spent the evening with Carter. They all went to dinner together and drove around to look at Christmas lights.

On Friday we celebrated another birthday, this time it was Princess Elyse's party. Jamie put together a really cute party. All the little princesses looked so beautiful and Prince Eric (Cayben) was so handsome, although incredibly grumpy. Who knows, maybe Ariel swam away on him.
Elyse
Kinley
Prince Eric & Kennedy
Embrie drinking her millionth cup of pink hot cocoa.
Deliciousness
Kinley, Embrie & Kennedy
Kinley, Elyse, Embrie, Kennedy & little Bryce in the background
On Friday evening we had a pot luck with everyone. Grandma Bullock put together a little Christmas program, and I was so happy to feel like that was one part of our Christmas traditions that I wouldn't be missing out on.

On Saturday Cayben got to play at his buddy Gavin's house. Later that evening a lot of us went to Outer Limits Fun Zone to eat, play, and say our goodbyes.
Cayben
Abby & Embrie
Landen & Embrie


On Sunday morning we went to church and then Shay's parents took us to the airport to head home.


We had way too much fun in Idaho and can't wait to go back! After getting home we quickly scheduled our next trip back to Idaho. April can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment