Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ugly Sweater Feast

Thanksgiving was once again another fantastic holiday. How can you go wrong when you are surrounded by family?

This year we decided to spice things up a little and have an ugly sweater competition with the Harper family. Shay and I found our treasures at Goodwill. Isn't Shay's quite nice? 
 

I wish I hadn't neglected to take pictures at the party because Shay opted to wear a really tight pair of my skinny jeans to complement his sweater. He looked fabulous!

Anyway, we ate our Thanksgiving feast with the Bullock family and Dani's family in the early afternoon. (I'm sure Shay and I showing up to dinner in our ugly sweaters just validated their opinions of us being weirdos, and they're probably right.) The food was great and it was good to visit with family.

After Thanksgiving dinner we went to my parents' house to rock the party, sweater party that is. We played games, danced, and ate desserts. There wasn't actually a vote or a winner for the sweater competition, but Shay won in my opinion. You can't beat a man in a teal sweater and skinny jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment