Embrie turned one! I can't believe a year has already passed since I first held my amazing baby girl in my arms. I have thoroughly enjoyed spending the first year of her life with her, and I'm excited to embark onto this next phase. I love watching my girl grow, and I love her spunky little personality!
 |
She was so upset that I wouldn't let her eat the camera.
|
We celebrated her first birthday at Deleta Skating Rink. Embrie loves being surrounded by people, especially when she's the center of attention. She of course had tons of fun!
 |
| Embrie got her very own pig cake! |
|
|
|
 |
| Great Grandma Roesler, Cory, Bryce, Mackenzie, & Kinley |
 |
| Grandma Elyse, Morgan, Wyett, & Elyse |
 |
| Crystal |
 |
| Grandpa Jim |
 |
| Jamie |
 |
| Look at all those presents! |
 |
Embrie in the middle of the skate floor while everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to her.
 |
| In the Spotlight |
|
 |
| Cassie & Embrie |
 |
| Sheep Cake |
 |
| This was a cute pig cake. Cayben fell into it before the party. |
No comments:
Post a Comment