We began the 4th with another parade! (I'm serious about the fact that I can't pass up free candy.) After the parade Cayben and I made cheesecakes. Then it was time for church. After church we went to a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Harper's house.
(Jamie, Bryce, Tiffany, Embrie, Crystal, Kinley, & Cassie)
When the sun went down Uncle Mike brought out the fireworks. Cayben enjoyed watching the fountains and waving the sparklers. Cayben likes to wave the sparklers through the air while saying, " C. A. Y. B. E. N."
When it was finally late enough for the fireworks show at the fairgrounds, we went with the Russells and the Harpers up the rode to a church parking lot to watch "The Biggest Show in Idaho." Embrie fell asleep as the show began. Cayben was all excited- screaming and yelling!
As a huge firework bursted open in the sky, Cayben declared, "That one is as big as my mom!" And so my diet begins. No, not really. We had a lot of fun!
(Owen, Cory, Bryce, Crystal, Kennedy, Abby, Cayben, Landen, Mike, Tiffany, Embrie, & Shay)
(Cassie & Shay)
(Landen & Cayben)
(Embrie)
No comments:
Post a Comment