Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two-Year Old + Scissors = Trouble


I made the mistake of giving Cayben scissors today and walking away. He's had scissors before and usually just cuts up papers in his room. No big deal...and besides, they're kid scissors. What harm could come? Well today Cayben decided he would cut off his hair. We've been telling him he needs a haircut and planned on doing it this weekend, so maybe he thought he would help! He cut off a small peice of hair and came and told us. We laughed, told him to never do it again, and sent him on his way with his scissors. That was not smart on our part. A few minutes later Cayben came running in saying, "Look at my spikes, Mom!" He had gone to town on his hair, cutting clear down to the scalp in parts. I laughed my head off and thought how grateful I am that he's a boy. I guess we're going to have to go for a short buzz cut to bring in the winter season. Razor, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment