Sunday, August 23, 2009

Camping with Grandma & Grandpa

Shay, Cayben, and I went camping with Grandma Kim and Grandpa Erick again this weekend. We stayed Friday night in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer at a Heise campground. 

On Saturday morning, Shay went mountain biking and Cayben and I went hiking in the wilderness that's up behind Kelly Canyon Ski Resort. There are lots of trails up there, but we didn't know where we were going. We ended up going on a snowshoeing trail that was really steep, so we didn't go too far. We had fun though. 


When we got back to camp, Shay made us a delicious dutch oven breakfast. It was one of the highlights of the trip. 

After we sat around camp for awhile, we decided to pack up and go to Idaho Falls for lunch and a little shopping. Cayben didn't want to come home after all our fun. He kept saying he wanted to go back to the camper. I'm glad he likes camping so much. Hopefully Embrie will enjoy camping as much as Cayben does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment