My nieces, Mackenzie and Bailee came into town on Saturday. Jeremy took the girls to McCall to visit his family and Jamie arranged to meet Jeremy in Boise to pick up the girls. It was all a surprise to my mom.
We went swimming at Ross Park with the girls today.
It was hot and fun!
(Elyse)
Cayben loved the kiddie pool and went down the little water slide over and over again. Bailee enjoyed chasing Cayben around the kiddie pool and I enjoyed the break.
(Cayben & Bailee)
I'm a little on the over protective side and feel like I need to be in arms reach of Cayben the whole time he's in the kiddie pool. It gets exhausting, so I enjoyed just watching Cayben as Bailee chased him around. Cayben loves all the attention from his cousins too.

(Elyse & Cayben)
It's so nice to have my nieces visit and get to spend time with them. I wish they were around all the time, and Cayben does too.
No comments:
Post a Comment