Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time For a Change

I had my second appointment with Tracy Gibson, the certified nurse midwife, today. I'm not really comfortable continuing my prenatal care with the nurse midwives. I feel like there is a lack of professionalism and competence, and from talking around with others, I don't think they are the best fit for me. I'm going to see if I can switch back to Dr. Cox. I really liked Dr. Cox with my last pregnancy. My only complaints with going to him are I can't know for sure who will be delivering my baby (Cayben was born on the weekend and delivered by Dr. Carlson) and long waits in the waiting room. I'd rather spend time waiting for a doctor I feel is very knowledgeable and competent than worrying about my prenatal care with some one else, so I hope I can change prenatal care providers.

No comments:

Post a Comment