Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cayben's Doctors Appointment

Cayben had his two-year-old check-up today with Dr. Denton and he got a vaccine. He was such a good boy and was so brave, and Dr. Denton is so great with him. Dr. Denton said that Cayben is growing and developing well. Although he seems like a healthy, smart little guy to me, it's nice to hear it from the doctor. The doctor also said that Cayben is very "communicative" for his age. I'm so glad I have a healthy and happy little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I didnt know you guys had a blog. Its so much fun huh. Cayben does talk a lot for his age. He always has. He is a smart, cute little turd isnt he? Avery has her 12 mo appt soon too. Although we might be going in sooner. She is sick now too. Ear infection i think. You'll find out that when one gets sick...the other soon follows. It totally stinks! Have fun blogging.

    ReplyDelete