I love the beach. I love laying in the sand. I love listening to the sound of waves. I love to imagine where I am at on earth. I love to think of the power of the waves and imagine being swallowed by one. I love to watch Cayben run to safety from the incoming wave. I love to watch Embrie endlessly scoop sand from one position to place it in another. I love the beach entirely.
Refugio State Beach
6/25/2011
 |
| Embrie |
 |
| Shay & Embrie |
 |
| Cayben, Elyse & Aunt Jamie |
 |
| Morgan |
 |
| Grandpa Jim, Kinley, Grandma Elyse & Morgan |
 |
| Embrie, Me & Shay |
 |
| Cayben |
 |
| Shay |
 |
| Elyse, Embrie & Cayben |
 |
| Me & Jamie |
 |
| Grandpa Jim, Kinley, Me, Grandma Elyse |
 |
| My little family |
 |
| Elyse & Cayben |
 |
| Grandma Elyse & Embrie |
Refugio State Beach
6/29/2011
 |
| Seth, Cayben, Axel & Braiden |
 |
| Raegan, Rachael & Embrie |
 |
| Cayben poaching another group's fun air mattress activity |
No comments:
Post a Comment