So this year I made a 24 Days of Christmas activity box, with an activity to do each day before Christmas. The first activity Cayben picked was to write a letter to Santa. Cayben was being so silly during this activity and was speaking a lot of jibba-jabba. I thought I should put it in our blog. The italisized parts were prompted by Shay or me. The rest is all Cayben, as is easy to see. Here goes:
Dear Santa Claus,
I've been good. Please bring me a present. I've been bad or good. Santa is a part of my brothers and sisters. I want presents that look like a gun blank. A bun is a blinky blinky blink. I want a big helicopter that looks like it turns this around and shoots fire, psft psft psft. Dear Santa, I want a part of my Santa boat. Please bring Embrie a present that looks like a helicopter, that looks like candy. Please bring Daddy a soccer ball. Please bring Mommy a big boat or something that looks like a toy. Next year I plan on being a good boy. Thank you Santa.
Aflinka-link,
Cayben
Aflinka-link! Too funny! What a silly boy! I love him so much! :)
ReplyDelete